A marketing manager in the cargo industry focuses on applying marketing techniques to develop strategies for effective pricing of services, identify new cargo destinations and expand freight services. Although employment requirements often vary with size and culture of an organization, having at least a bachelor’s degree in marketing can land you this job in a cargo business. You also need a superior understanding of market dynamics coupled with strong communication skills.
Job Descriptions :
- Establish and manage a sales team
- Set, agree and achieve budgets with BU managers
- Sales material management
- Cold call larger clients
- Sales negotiations
- Costing & Pricing
- Public relationship
- Client entertainment
- Article and case study writing
- Promotional items and gifts
- Marketing Strategy – manage the outsourced company
- Market research
- Coordination with Advertising, Marketing & advertising agencies
- Internal magazine and brochure
- Conference management
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Graduated from reputable university (Overseas graduated are preferred).
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, Mandarin, English.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Computer literate (Ms. Office).
- Good command in English (Mandarin is a plus).
- Pleasant personality and well represented.
- Loyal to the company.
- Available for 2 candidates.